If you need records, we will gopher you.

Can I order a type of record that you don’t have listed?

We typically retrieve service files, pension files, medical records, Court Martial records, Bounty Land, and other Federal land records from the 19th century.  If you would like us to retrieve a different kind of record, then feel free to contact us and we will provide advice or a quote for that service.

Did you find this FAQ helpful?

Spread the word. Share this post!

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *