If you need records, we will gopher you.

What kind of records are available?

Generally speaking, we retrieve 19th-century military service file, pension files, medical records, Court Martial files, Bounty Land, and other Federal land records from the National Archives.

The type of records that are available depends on the time period or war. See the chart here.

Did you find this FAQ helpful?

Spread the word. Share this post!

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *