If you need records, we will gopher you.

Can you help me find my ancestor?

Our principal service is to pull records from the National Archives and duplicate them for you.

If you don’t know if your ancestor was a soldier or you don’t know what records you want us to duplicate, then there are still some things that we can do to help you.

First, we recommend that you consult this post which will help you to determine where to find evidence that your ancestor was a soldier.  Although the post is specifically about Civil War soldiers, most of the same advice applies to soldiers in other wars.

We also offer a FREE records assessment in which we will do a cursory review of available indexes and other resources to see if military records for your ancestor are known to exist.

In the event that we are not successful, we recommend that you hire a professional genealogist to assist in your ongoing search.

Did you find this FAQ helpful?

Spread the word. Share this post!

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *